KKB understands the issues and challenges that shape the construction industry and affect business growth. Our accountants and advisors help owners and operators assess the effectiveness of their current operations and recommend best practices to minimize costs and maximize profits. Construction businesses rely on our advisors to anticipate concerns before they arise, identify workable solutions, and prevent critical issues from impacting the bottom line.
Working hand-in-hand with contractors, we provide specialized industry expertise and innovative services to attain the desired objectives, address risks, and take advantage of opportunities. To be prosperous in this competitive market requires managing everyday challenges, such as labor issues, insurance requirements, and bonding specifications, while keeping an eye on project profitability. In addition to addressing construction companies’ traditional accounting and tax needs, including attestation services – audits, reviews, and compilations – we provide a full range of strategic planning to build and support successful business operations. Leveraging decades of industry experience, our construction services team provides:
- Tax planning and analysis
- Financial statement preparation including audits, reviews, and compilations
- Strategic financial planning
- Analysis of job schedules and long-term construction contracts, including assistance with job estimating and cost consulting
- Federal and state tax planning
- Cash flow management analysis
- Selection and setup of accounting software
- Internal controls and reporting
At KKB, our advisors understand the unique needs of our clients in the construction industry. We value our construction owner and operator clients and provide them with the proper guidance, best practices, and innovative solutions necessary to obtain a competitive advantage.